Mandatory Requirements: (Both for Applicants for Permanent Positions & Applicants for Part-Time Positions)
- Letter of intent which shall indicate the following information:
- a. Statement of purpose/expression of interest.
- b. Subject group he/she intends to teach.
- c. Preferred school(s), if any.
- CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 (Personal Data Sheet) in two(2) copies with the latest 2x2 ID pictures.
- Certified Photocopy of Certificates of relevant specialized trainings, if any.
- Certified copy of Voter's ID and/or any proof of residency.
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance.
- Omnibus Certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the applicant.
Applicants for Permanent Positions
- Certified true copies of scholastic/academic records such as diploma and transcript of records (TOR).
- Certified Photocopy of Transcript of Records with at least 15 units of specialization in relevant strand/specialized subject.
- Authenticated copy of Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) professional ID card/certificate of registration/license.
- Authenticated copy of Report of Rating:
Applicants for Part-Time Positions
- Written approval from his/her head of unit if he/she is currently employed by the National Government of the Local Government Unit.
Additional Requirements for TVL teacher-applicants:
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority(TESDA) National Certificate (NC) of at least the same level as the course to be taught, in the subject to be taught (e.g NC-II in SMAW to teach SMAW-NC-II). Exception to this rule is given to applicants to course with no NCs (e.g Handicraft courses).
- Certified photocopy of Trainers Methodology Certificate (TMC) I, if available.
- Certificate of Displacement duly signed by the authorized representative of the Higher Educcation Institutions (HEI)/Technical-Vocational Institutions (TVI)(Pursuant to DOLE-DepEd-TESDA-CHED Joint Guidelines on the Implementation of the Labor and Management Component of RA No. 10533).